Split leather :
The "split" is the underside of the hide Most saddlebags on the market are made of this leather. It is a good material. But, this leather is not as strong as grain leather and it is more difficult to make it water proof or water resistant.
Full grain leather :
The strongest and most durable part of the hide of an animal is just below the hair. The grain pattern in this part of the hide is very tight, and the leather made from here is called full-grain leather. Full-grain leather is the strongest and most durable leather
Brown leather n°3
This leather is natural leather. The brown color of the leather can vary depending on skin to skin. The color of the leather will also change as it gets older.
Leather must be cared for, cleaned and conditioned!
· Cs4 saddlebags are made of cow leather;
· They are reinforced in all critical points;
· To keep their shape, they are completely reinforced at the inside with polyethylene;
· The backside is reinforced, so that they can be used with several quick release mounting systems;
· Buckles & decorative studs are rust free;
· These Cs4 bags are equiped with strong, quick-release buckles;
· The bags have also a discrete "sliding" grip;
· These saddlebags can be customized with several options (see customization);
· Prices per pair;
The bags are reinforced/doubled with 2mm PVC. Front, flap, bottom & sides are doubled. This make the bag stronger and improve their form stability.
Above the polytech reinforcements, back and bottom are reinforced with 2mm aluminum.