Mount the frame on the saddlebag
1) Remove the fender bolts of the motorcycle & mount the 4 docking points A at the motorcycle
Check if the bolts, supplied with the quick release set are not too long , that they cannot damage the tire.
2) Hang the frame with docking posts B in the docking posts A;
3) Hold the saddlebag against the frame and define the best position of the saddlebag.
Be sure that there is enough clearance between bags and exhausts, footpegs, chain guards etc.
4) Mark the frame on the saddlebag.
5) Mount the frame, by using the bolts in holes 1 & 2
6) Controll the position of docking post B again and mount bolts 3 & 4 .
The screw heads are pressed a bit in the backside of the bags.