Split leather :
The "split" is the underside of the hide Most saddlebags on the market are made of this leather. It is a good material. But, this leather is not as strong as grain leather and it is more difficult to make it water proof or water resistant.
Full grain leather :
The strongest and most durable part of the hide of an animal is just below the hair. The grain pattern in this part of the hide is very tight, and the leather made from here is called full-grain leather. Full-grain leather is the strongest and most durable leather
Leather must be cared for, cleaned and conditioned!
· Cs4 saddlebags are made of cow or bull leather;
· They are reinforced in all critical points;
· To keep their shape, they are completely reinforced at the inside;
· The backside is reinforced, so that they can be used with several quick release mounting systems;
· Buckles & decorative studs are rust free;
· These saddlebags can be customized with several options (see customization);
· Prices per pair